Delivery Time: INSTANT
How to enter the Unlocking Code for a LG Model phone
General Information about your LG unlock code
When you receive your email with your unique LG unlocking codes, you may see there's actually more than one code as some models require more than one code to unlock them fully. However, for simplicity, we do aim to send you a single unlock code.
Depending on your model, the code you receive will either be an 8 digit or 16 digit number.
(Please see below for some examples)
2945#*modelo sem a letra#
Option 1 method - LG Models
To enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden menu first. To access this menu simply enter the digits 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #.
1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
3. Select 'Menu' and then 'Settings'
4. Next, select 'Security'
5. Select 'Network Provider' and 'Deactivate'
6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided. (Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access code - please see the list below if the above access code doesn't work for your phone.)
Option 2 method - LG Models
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and switch your LG phone
2. The phone will display 'phone restricted'.
3. Select Cancel
4. The phone will display 'phone restriction code'.
5. Enter the Unlock code provided
6. Select OK
7. Your LG will now be now unlocked